So very cute. You are such a beautiful and happy mom of 2 handsome boy. I can't wait to be able to make it out. Tuesday is my next surgery. Hopefully maybe in jan i can come out, since dec will be crazy for all of us i am sure. How is life with 2 babies going? Wish i could have made it out earlier. I love you a lot sis, Christie
We thought it was about time that we joined the world of blogging. If we stay with it, this can be a great way for all of you to keep up with our happenings. Make sure you click on "Older Posts" on the bottom right corner of each page to see more pictures. All our love, The Colorado Ross Crew
So very cute. You are such a beautiful and happy mom of 2 handsome boy. I can't wait to be able to make it out. Tuesday is my next surgery. Hopefully maybe in jan i can come out, since dec will be crazy for all of us i am sure. How is life with 2 babies going? Wish i could have made it out earlier. I love you a lot sis, Christie
ReplyDeleteYou look so good ! For just having baby
ReplyDeletedes! how did you get this really cute background???
ReplyDelete